Inside: Some of my favorite no egg lectin free breakfast ideas.
When I first started the Plant Paradox diet, it was a bit of struggle to find lectin free recipes to make. And for some reason, my biggest struggle with lectin free recipes was finding options for a lectin free, plant paradox approved breakfast. I found myself eating a TON of eggs.
And it’s not that I have anything against fresh eggs. In fact, I joined a local farm share with some friends where we all take turns picking up dozens of delicious, pastured eggs. I’m kind of crazy about eggs, to be honest. So it probably seems a bit weird that I’m writing about my favorite NO egg lectin free breakfast meals…
But I’ve found that because eggs are so delicious and quick to whip up into a meal, that sometimes I just eat too many of them. Fried eggs in the morning, hard-boiled eggs in my lunch salad, and a quick omelet for dinner before I run off to drive the little one to a dance class = too many eggs. Ever feel like that? If so – this list of no egg lectin free breakfast ideas is for you!
Ready to get started? Check out my list!
5 No Egg Lectin Free Breakfast Ideas
- Kale and Sweet Potato Hash – This recipe is for our super flavorful, and easy sweet potato hash. Our recipe suggest serving it over with a runny egg, but it’s SO good and filling on its own. You won’t miss the eggs!
- Paleo Vegan Pancakes – This is a delicious recipe from the Real Food Dietitians. When I make this recipe, I leave out the maple syrup and top with this delicious syrup instead.
- Sweet Potato Toast – This genius trick from the The Six o’Clock Scramble is a fun twist on that breakfast classic – toast! I love topping this with some cream cheese, smoked salmon and capers, or sautéed greens and creamy avocado.
- Sweet Potato Aloo Gobi from Dinner with Julie, scooped up with these easy 3 ingredient Cassava Flour tortillas from LectinFree Mama. I’m showing my roots here, but growing up in an Indian family – this classic “Bengali-style” breakfast is something I often long for. If you are following the Plant Paradox diet, then make sure you use peeled and de-seeded tomatoes in the sweet potato recipe.
- Avocado Green Smoothie from Paleo Flourish is another breakfast standby in our house. If we make it for our little one, sometimes we like to add in a small handful of fresh mint and a bit of our favorite sweetener. She calls it her breakfast mint shake!
I hope you found some inspiration of your own with these no egg lectin free breakfast ideas. What are some of your breakfast favorites?